Please I will appreciate it, If you can help me with some of the specimens listed below for my HTL (ASCP) Practical test;
1) Bone - 1.0cm in lenght, to include cortex and hematopoietic marrow.
2) Kidney - 1.0x1.0cm square, to include cortex and mudella.
3) Thyroid - 1.0x1.0cm square.
4) Cerebellum -1.0x1.0cm square, to include grey and white matter.
5) Skeletal muscle -1.0x1.0cm.
You guys are doing great. You are the best.
Adesupo Banjo Adesuyi BS, HT(ASCP)
Val Verde Regional Medical Center,
801 N Bedell Avenue,
Del Rio, TX 78840.
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>