RE: vendor for ground glass stoppers

From:Fred Underwood

Hi Sarah.  There is a company called Pegasus that carries a wide range of glass products for laboratory use.

	-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Jones  
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 11:08 AM
Subject: vendor for ground glass stoppers

	  I'm having difficulty finding a supplier of size 29 ground glass 
stoppers that have a flat top.  I have found some plastic ones that look 
like they would work.  Any suggestions?  Thanks 

	Sarah Jones HT(ASCP) 
Dept. of Vet. Anatomy & Public Health 
Histology Lab 
Texas A&M University 
College Station, TX 77843 4458 
phone: 979 845 3177 
fax:  979 458 3499 

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>