Anti-luciferase antibody

From:Ralph Marcucio


I am trying to find a luciferase antibody (or a plasmid from which I can
genrate a riboprobe) to assay for the expression of luciferase in 4%
paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues.  Any advice greatly


Ralph Marcucio, PhD
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
University of California at San Francisco
San Francisco, Ca 94143

Phone: 415-502-4945
Fax: 415-476-1128

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>