Science officer position
Here's a message Tony Henwood has asked me to place on Histonet.
Advertisement for Science Officer Histopathology
The Histopathology Department at the Children's Hospital at Westmead
requires a science officer. The department offers professional growth and
development, offers a wide range of tests and supports several research
endeavours in paediatric pathology. Tests offered include routine
histotechnology, special stains, immunohistochemistry, frozen sections,
diagnostic cytology, enzymehistochemistry, foetal necropsy and museum
1. Degree in medical laboratory science from a recognised university.
2. Experience in histotechnology including special stains, frozen
sections and immunohistochemistry
3. Assist at postmortems.
4. Participate in after hours/call back rosters
1. Experience in electron microscopy
2. Experience in diagnostic cytology
3. Experience in darkroom and photographic techniques
4. Experience with Cerner Laboratory computer system
Closing Date: 31 May 2002.
Contact for further details: Tony Henwood (+61 2 9845 3306)
Tony Henwood JP, BappSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
The Children's Hospital at Westmead,
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead, 2145, AUSTRALIA.
Tel: (02) 9845 3306
Fax: (02) 9845 3318
Tony's email is
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>