RE: safe disposal of chemicals

From:Bernard Ian R SSgt 59 CRES/MSROP

Your hospital or facility should have a safety or hazardous waste program to
assist with procedures in proper disposal of Haz -waste.  If not, contact
your city's EPA or fire dept for input on disposal or starting a program.

Ian R. Bernard, SSgt, USAF, AAS, HT (ASCP)
NCOIC Histopathology/ Pathobiology Laboratory
59th Clinical Research Sqd / MSROP
1255 Wilford Hall Loop, bldg 4430
Lackland AFB, Tx 78236-5319

Tel: 210-292-7190
Fax: 210-292-6053

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 5:58 AM
Subject: safe disposal of chemicals

I'm trying to find out how to safely dispose of the solutions used in
stains.  I'm in MA, not in the MWRA district.  If the answer is to contact 
local and state regulating authorities, does anyone know specifically who 
that is?  

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>