RE: Does ANyone KNow?

From:Jenny Oblander

Hi, it's called a hydrometer. VWR + Fisher carry it. Jenny

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernard Ian R SSgt 59 CRES/MSROP
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 2:50 PM
To: Histonet (E-mail)
Subject: Does ANyone KNow?

Does anyone know where I can find; and the name of a device; I can use to
measure the amount of water in graded alcohols?   I believe its a
I'm making up graded alcohol by mathematical formula but still want to check
that I measured meniscuses correct etc.

Ian R. Bernard, SSgt, USAF, AAS, HT (ASCP)
NCOIC Histopathology/ Pathobiology Laboratory
59th Clinical Research Sqd / MSROP
1255 Wilford Hall Loop, bldg 4430
Lackland AFB, Tx 78236-5319

Tel: 210-292-7190
Fax: 210-292-6053

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>