Suggestions for a name.

From:"Dr. Ian Montgomery." <>

<html> <x-tab>        </x-tab>My brief in the University has been expanded to cover histological type services for all biological departments, bugs, plants and everything down to man. Mainly, at the moment to light, fluorescence, confocal etc., only a little EM. What I need is a name for such a service unit. Histology, Histotechnology, Microscopy Unit that type of thing. Something that covers all but doesn't sound boring. A thank you for the best male suggestion and a big wet kiss for the best girlie one. I'll be in the Florida Keys in a few weeks so your free to collect. <br> Ian.<br> <x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep> <font color="#0000FF">Dr. Ian Montgomery,<br> West Medical Building,<br> University of Glasgow,<br> Glasgow,<br> G12 8QQ.<br> Tel: 0141 339 8855.  Extn:6602.<br> Fax: 0141 330 2923<br> e-mail:</font></html>
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>