Re: digital imaging

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>,
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

There is a new system called arctrusc(spelling?) it has a scope for image and 
a laser system to pick up only certain cells and use for blots, etc. Some of 
the big research places have them, I know the NIH, and sloan -kettering  do, 
they are in research applications only ,no clinical yet. If you call them or 
search web you may find them. I just heard about them from a friend so this 
is all I can help with.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>