Re: Limiting formaldehyde vapors

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
To:"garygill" <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=us-ascii


I good supplier to call for this kind of information is Lab Safety Supply.  They
may have a product or some suggestions.
The tech line # is 800-356-2501.

Rande Kline

"garygill" <> on 05/25/2000 01:18:13 PM

To:   "Histonet" <>
cc:    (bcc: Rande Kline/EMI/Merck)
Subject:  Limiting formaldehyde vapors

Are there devices (e.g., siphons) that facilitate the transfer of formalin
from one container to another and also minimize the amount of vapors
released into the air?  In other words, what do you do when pouring spent
formalin into a waste disposal container?

Gary Gill

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>