RE:softening tendon

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"Buttigieg Carmen at MOH" <>, "Rita Angel" <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=us-ascii

What we do use is "Mollifex" which we buy from BDH. It is used on paraffin 
embedded tissue blocks. The block is first faced and then placed face down on a 
shallow tray containing Mollifex. It might take some time until the tissue is 
soft enough for cutting.
Good luck

St. Luke's Hospital

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>