RE: Need information

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"O'Brien, Sue" <>
To:"'Rita Riddle'" <>, "Histonet (E-mail)" <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

We use "Mats and Matting Company" (phone number 1-800-872-9700). They call
the product Profile Trapper Matting or Pathology Laboratory Paraffin
Matting. They are colorfast, fade resistant, skid resistant (even when wet!)
and it resists acids, alkalis, salts, calcium and solvents. (Sound like a
typical workday :-)?). The company I'm sure would be happy to provide you
with more info.  There are other companies that also carry this type of
product (for example, Martinson-Nicholls has a ViSpa line it came out with
Oct '99. Sorry I don't have a phone number). Hope this helps, Sue

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Rita Riddle []
	Sent:	Tuesday, May 02, 2000 9:37 AM
	To:	'O'Brien, Sue'
	Subject:	RE: Need information

	Please send me some info regarding the rugs.  Thanks

	-----Original Message-----
	From: O'Brien, Sue []
	Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 8:11 PM
	To: 'Rita Riddle'; Histology (E-mail)
	Subject: RE: Need information

	We have paraffin trapper rugs that can be taken up and cleaned
	(in addition to the daily vacuuming it gets!) If you are interested
in info,
	just let me know, 
	Sue O'Brien
	Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital
	e-mail: <> 

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Rita Riddle []
		Sent:	Wednesday, April 26, 2000 3:47 PM
		To:	Histology (E-mail)
		Subject:	Need information

		Hello Everyone,
		I need to know what some of you have  on your floors in
	We have
		regular tile floors. The paraffin sticks real bad and our
		service is short staff . So that means they do not get to
	every day.
		What kind of rugs, mats or how do you go about keeping the
	off the
		floor. We have chairs that are on rollers where we sit to
	Thanks for
		any help.


<< Previous Message | Next Message >>