Re: [Histonet] Venting Part II
Why don't you just call him what he is: "incompetent" avoiding any more "colorful" but less accurate expletives?
Besides there are very inteligent (real) asses out in the Zoo (or in the Afican savannas)!
Joe Nocito wrote:
Okay, as I said in my apology posting, I used "dumb ass" to describe the plumber who did not want to vent the flame cabinets. Please give me an alternative phrase for me to use because I don't understand the following events:
1. what do you call it when you put in a drench shower/eyewash station combo, but don't put in a drain?
2. what do you call it when you leave a 2" pipe open near the bottom of the shower/eyewash so that when you test the eyewash station, a rush of water soaks your shoes?
3. what do you call it when you put in a deionized water station, but don't know what a conductivity light is? So when you ask the plumber "how do you when to change the tank if there is no light", and the plumber just says "I don't know"?.
4. what do you call it when you blow a test ball through the drain system to test the drain system, yet forget to take the test ball out of the drain and water backs up into your new lab causing a huge flood in the lab? Then have to call in a competitor to help you fix it.
5. what do you call it when you try to light a gas water heater for 30 minutes, just to be told by some one else that there is no gas meter hooked up because you forgot to get the meter from the city?
6. what do you call it when you are soldering a pipe and activate the fire alarm system?
I fell like Jeff Foxworthy "You might be a redneck if".
Can some one please come up with an alternative phrase other than "dumb ass"? These events really happened this weekend in my new $1.5 million lab. I know, it sounds like fiction, but trust me, it's the real thing. So you see my dilemma. And for that one person who I offended in the past, I may be unprofessional in my language and conduct, but I do know MY job.
Thanks for listening. In advance, I am sorry for the harsh language once again, but I can't come up with the words to accurately describe this "professional" plumber.
Let the flaming begin (I'll just have to get another plumber to help put out the flames)
Histonet mailing list
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>