[Histonet] (no subject)
I am going to do Immunostaining of Frozen Sections .
I have some questions:
1. What to do with slides after remove them from --80 o C freezer?
2. How long the slides have to come to room temperature?
3. How the OCT compound has to be dissolved?
4. What is general protocol for frozen sections?
5. Am I have to apply Avidin/biotin?
My appreciation for any suggestion,
Naira V. Margaryan, Ph.D, D.V.M.
Research Associate II
Children's Memorial Research Center
2300 Children's Plaza, Box 222
Chicago, IL 60614-3394
For Express Mail:
CMRC, Room C.473
2430 N. Halsted Street
Chicago, IL 60614-4314
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are private and confidential communications intended solely for the addressee(s) named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please 1) immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments and 2) do not read, use, distribute disclose or copy this message and/or any attachments.
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>