[Histonet] CAP Inspection
We are in the midst of our CAP interim inspection and I have some questions
about new things on the checklist.
1. Procedure for validation of ISH probes? ANP.22956
2. Procedure for scoring results of ISH? ANP.22974
3. Accuracy of pipettes (a procedure and excatly how is this done?)
4. A procedure for checking thermometers (a thermometric device?) ANP.23090
5. A policy for batch controls review for IHC? ANP.22660
Any advice/help/procedures would be greatly appreciated.
Supervisor, Anatomic Pathology
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>