Control tissue for FRAP(H-266)

From:"Breckenridge, Richard A."

Hi! We would like to start using the FRAP antibody, however, we would like
some suggestions for control tissue. We called the company and they could
not recommend any for us. (That was odd!) We will be using this with FFPE
sections. Thanks in advance!

Richard A. Breckenridge HT(ASCP)
Technical Supervisor
UTMB Special Procedures Laboratory
Clinical Sciences Building Room 504
Galveston, TX  77555-0748
Phone 409-772-8051   Fax 409-772-8030

Visit our website at and follow the link on the left to

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>