Moldy old stuff.
|From:||DShowers@ameripath.com (by way of Histonet)|
1. My grey AO new out of the box.
2. Being overconcerned about Plastic cassettes as an "untested"
3. Smoking and reading the newspaper while staining.
5. AO scopes with the zoom feature.
6. The US Air Force training histo/cyto techs.
7. Black rock countertops and sinks.(I miss them).
8. My ashtray on top of the microtome and the percolator coffee pot
9. Being excited about the new technology of the Technicon with the
oil bath and vacuum.
10. Cutting the timing wheels for the my technicon duo.
Doug Showers, MS, HT (ASCP)
Ameripath North Texas
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>