Below is a treatment that really works, but it is best to go really slow and
check microscopically over and over until the desired result is obtained.
1. De-coverslip sections and run then back to distilled water.
2. Place section(s) in coplin jar containing 1 part of 1% potassium
"ferri"cyanide to 3 parts distilled water (0.25% potassium
3. Monitor continuously with the microscope until excess silver has been
4. Wash well in distilled water.
5. Re-counterstain as dersired.
Robert L. Lott, HTL(ASCP)
Baptist Health System
800 Montclair Road
Birmingham, AL 35213
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>