RE: terminology question

From:"Blair, Keith R Mr IACH"

RE: terminology question

a morgue deiner is a histotech (usually) that assists at autopsies or sometimes does almost all the autopsy him/her self and then the pathologist comes in and observes and records the results

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaclynn Lett []
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:15 PM
To: HistoNet (E-mail)
Subject: terminology question

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "deiner" or "diener"?  (Sorry, I don't
remember the correct spelling.)  An internet search didn't help.

Thank you,

JM Lett
Central Institute for the Deaf
St. Louis, MO

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>