RE: Floors in Histology

From:Robert Geske

Hi John,

yes, the products are called  putty knife, broom, and dust pan --- quite
safe to use.


-----Original Message-----
From: John Spair
To: ''
Sent: 3/12/02 1:47 PM
Subject: Floors in Histology

Recently, an inspection mentioned to me that there was a floor product
available that could be used to daily to clean up that paraffin on the
floors in histology - especially around the microtomes and embedding
stations.  Does anyone know about this product, what it's called, what
is, and how safe to use???  Thank you.

John Spair, Manager 
Pathology Services 
MultiCare Health System 


 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>