Re: Probe Clips

From:"Diane G. Miller" <>

Hi Katie,

You can get them through Ted Pella, Inc. 1-800-237-3526.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Bennett, Catherine (Katie)" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 1:33 PM
Subject: Probe Clips

> I seem to recall buying something called "Probe Clips" from some sort of
> molecular-oriented vendor (PCR plastics, autorad film, etc).  These probe
> clips are basically just a coverslip with a little red rubber gasket that
> are great for incubating slides for FISH or Immuno staining.  They came in
> various sizes (like 100ul - 500ul).  Unfortunately I cannot remember the
> name of the vendor I once bought them from.  Anyone have any ideas?
> (I do remember that at my old job the vendor would mail out a monthly sale
> flier that was folded like a newspaper.)
> *********************************
> Catherine "Katie" Bresee Bennett
> Sr. Research Technologist
> Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
> Albuquerque, New Mexico

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>