Probe Clips

From:"Bennett, Catherine (Katie)" <>

I seem to recall buying something called "Probe Clips" from some sort of
molecular-oriented vendor (PCR plastics, autorad film, etc).  These probe
clips are basically just a coverslip with a little red rubber gasket that
are great for incubating slides for FISH or Immuno staining.  They came in
various sizes (like 100ul - 500ul).  Unfortunately I cannot remember the
name of the vendor I once bought them from.  Anyone have any ideas?  

(I do remember that at my old job the vendor would mail out a monthly sale
flier that was folded like a newspaper.)

Catherine "Katie" Bresee Bennett
Sr. Research Technologist
Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
Albuquerque, New Mexico

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>