Mixing of Chemicals for Disposal

From:"Wrona, Erin" <WronaE@pamf.org>

We don't mix our chemical wastes either.  We use a product called Neutralex
for the formalin.  It comes in a powder form, and it neutralizes the
aldehydes in formalin making it acceptable for disposal down the drain.  It
comes with little test strips so that the user can check to make sure that
all the aldehydes have been neutralized before it gets poured out.


<< Previous Message | Next Message >>