Re: Histo Wrap for bone marrows

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"Noreen S. Gilman" <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

I believe it's called "Obex", I think I have the phone number at the lab; if
you still need it let me know and Ill email it to you.
I used to use it and then I tried the little papers used for wrapping hair
when giving a permanent wave. It's the same texture and sooo much cheaper.

Noreen Gilman, HT (ASCP), CLS
Laboratory Manager
Skin & Cancer Associates
Hallandale Beach, FL

----Original Message------
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 8:45 PM
Subject: Histo Wrap for bone marrows

> My pathologist asked me to order a special type of paper called Histo Wrap
> from a company called Opex in Amherst, NY.  I cannot find the company. Can
> anyone help me? The reference was from a paper published in 1993, so the
> original company may not exist.  I would like to know what other lab use
> rinse the spicules of marrow
> into.
> thanks,
> jk presnell
> blount mem hos
> Maryville, TN

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>