Re: Daily Digest

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Lee & Peggy Wenk <>,
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=us-ascii

I think ANATECH makes something like this, but
I seem to remember it was in a bottle, rather 
than a tube. They can be contacted at

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)
William Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073 wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone out there know the name of
> the product which takes Shiff reagant
> out of fabric and skin?
> I used it a couple of times and it worked
> great!!!
> It comes in a toothpaste-like tube?
> Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>