Re: forceps

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Katie B <>
Date:Tue, 29 Jun 1999 05:34:23 -0700 (PDT)
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=us-ascii

I don't know about the forceps you mention specifically, but I do
recommend that you take a look at either of these vendors for good
tools.  Both have a very wide selection of instruments, and I buy from

Roboz Surgical
Rockville, MD

Fine Science Tools
Foster City, CA

--- kkdulany@UNMC.EDU wrote:
>      Can anyone help me find a forceps that is  made in Germany and
> has the name
> v.mueller on the end?  They are 6 inches long, are made of stainless
> steel and
> have a very fine point.  They have the catalog # of MO-500 written on
> the
> opposite end.  We use these for embedding and coverslipping and ours
> have
> started  to disappear.  I guess someone else decided they were great
> too.
> Please help me find these forceps as I cannot find them in any of my
> current
> catalogs.  Thanks in advance.

Catherine "Katie" Bresee Bennett
Laboratory for Experimental Pathology
Department of Veterinary Pathology
Michigan State University

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>