Re: solvent recycler forms

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Tim Morken <>
Date:Wed, 09 Jun 1999 12:56:00 -0400 (EDT)
Content-Type:text/plain; format=flowed

Monty Wrote: We need some type of forms to
track the solvents recycled from each piece of equipment...

A way to track recycled solvents without a lot of forms is to tag the bottle 
the solvent is in with the ID of the recycler it came from. That way it 
stays with the bottle and doesn't have to be looked up in a binder 
somewhere. This info can then be put on the QA forms for the tissue 
processor or stain set-up. The same can be done with the used solvents from 
a particular instrument. That info is then put on the QA form for the 

Tim Morken, B.A., EMT(MSA), HTL(ASCP)
Infectious Disease Pathology
Centers for Disease Control
1600 Clifton Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30333


FAX:  (404)639-3043

----Original Message Follows----
Subject: solvent recycler forms
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:57:41 -0500

Our lab now has several solvent recyclers.  .  I was hopeful
someone out there could give me an idea of what your form looks like or how
you keep track of this.

Many thanks,
Monty Hyten, HT
Eli Lilly, Greenfield, IN

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>