RE: tissue block cover

From:Fred Underwood

Could it simply be a plastic disposable base mold?

	-----Original Message-----
From: "Bartlett, Jeanine"  
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:47 AM
To: "Histonet (Histonet)" 
Subject: tissue block cover

Do you know where I can order a plastic"cover" for paraffin blocks?  It is 
something that snaps on over the exposed block face of an embedded block. 
Vendors welcome! 
Jeanine Bartlett, HT(ASCP) 
Centers for Disease Control 
Infectious Disease Pathology Activity 
Atlanta, GA 

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>