UK histo work


Patsy, while your comments are valid for a person from the US to try to
in the UK you might be interested to know that the Commonwealth
have work agreements that allow people from member countries to work in
other Commonwealth countries. Their education systems and work
are similar so they all travel around working their way around the
world. In
fact, for someone like Aidan from New Zealand, it is fully expected that

they will go to other countries to work. The call the Big OE, or
Experience. You would be surprised at how many of these techs have
worked in
places all over the world.

Tim Morken

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>