Re: control tissue


If you are a member of NSH you can access the Control Bank or the IHCRG tissue
bank.  If you need an NSH membership form I can send it to you online.
Patsy Ruegg wrote:

> I am in need of a nice chunk of adenoca of the lung,,,If anyone has some they
> can spare. I need for, cytoker 7, BerEP4 and Tag 72 control.  Thanks.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>