Block Tunnel

From:Bert Dotson

I have a device called a "block tunnel" that appears to have been 
distributed by a company called Denmark Associates. It looks like half a 
piece of plastic pipe with tracks down the edge and is used to protect the 
surface of blocks during shipping. Does anyone know if this device is still 
manufactured and have a supplier?

Thanx, Bert

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>