Job Opportunity--Pharmaceutical Industry
|From:||Helena Loflin <Helena.Loflin@AlconLabs.com>|
> the place to be
Position: Scientist--EM / Histology (Reference Code 2232)
Company: Alcon / R&D / In Vivo Pharmacology Unit
Location: Global Headquarters in Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Full Time
Superb facilities. Terrific benefits. Great, long lasting working
relationships. Employee turnover of less than 5% annually. Fifty-three
(53) years of steady, continuous growth. The $2.55 billion global leader in
the ophthalmic and vision care industry. It's no wonder Fortune has
selected Alcon as "one of the 100 Best Companies to work for" for three
consecutive years. Our 10,000 employees worldwide form a unique community
of multi-national, multi-disciplinary, dedicated and successful men and
women who have combined their talents and vision over our 50-year history of
growth and success. The tenure (average 13 years) and caliber of our
employees is a major competitive advantage.
For much more information about our people, benefits, products and culture,
please visit us at http://www.alconlabs.com.
* Prepares, processes, examines and provides preliminary
interpretation of animal tissue specimens using various techniques with
light microscopy and/or EM as end-point.
* May provide method development (EM, histology, etc) directed towards
the discovery of new drug candidates.
* Bachelor of Science degree in a related discipline
* At least five years of significant light and/or EM experience
related exclusively to human and animal tissue (including tissue
* Collaborative and problem solving skills are essential
* Highly refined interpersonal and technical writing skills
* Certification by or eligibility to be certified by the MSA a plus
* Traditional histology tissue preparation knowledge a benefit
* Digital imaging, immunohistochemistry, and experience with ocular
tissues highly desirable
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through
diversity. M/F/D/V. Pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for this position, please
email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Reference Code
> the place to be
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>