tissue Tek II stainer jars

From:Jerry Chi-Yuan Hu <ragnarok@ruf.rice.edu>

Hello Everyone,

On a visit to a histology lab I found these plastic upright staining jars
(so the slides stain with the labels out of the fluid) that I have not
been able to find anywhere else.  These jars are held in place by a rack,
and the entire assembly looks like it was part of an autostainer.  I asked
the technician about where they got it, but he said that the set-up has
been there forever.   It says "Tissue Teck II" on it, but I still can not
find it...

If anyone uses the a similar assembly and can tell me where to order it I
would greatly appreciate this.  Thank you.

Jerry Hu
Musculoskeletal Bioengineering Laboratory
Rice University
Department of Bioengineering - MS 142
P.O. Box 1892, Houston, Texas 77251-1892
Tel: (713) 348-6393
Fax: (713) 348-5877
email: ragnarok@rice.edu

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>