RE: Fume Gard by Lerner Laboratories

From:"Greer, Patricia" <>

Patsy Ann, 

ThermoShandon has a fume handling cabinet called hyperclean that looks like
the old Fume Gard.  They have a website at or you can
reach them by phone at 1-800-547-7429.

Pat Greer
Centers for Disease Control
Infectious Disease Pathology 

-----Original Message-----
From: Dunn-Jena, Patsy Ann []
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 11:51 AM
To: ''
Subject: Fume Gard by Lerner Laboratories

	We are reorganizing our lab and have inherited 3 Fume Gards
manufactured or sold by Lerner Laboratories in Stamford, CT.  While I have
filters to start out on, have no manuals to the machines and have tried
calling the number listed to no avail.  Does anyone know if they still exist
or have been bought out by someone else?  They were in working order when
put into storage.

	Patsy Dunn-Jena
	Indiana University School of Dentistry
> Mineralized Tissue and Histology Laboratory
> (317)274-0544

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>