|From:||Heather Diamond <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
New position, offering relocation and sign on:
Colorado Springs, Histology Department Coordinator:
The largest and most comprehensive healthcare provider
in southern Colorado is seeking a highly motivated
individual with great leadership abilities to manage
the Histology Lab for their Colorado Springs location.
This individual will be responsible for performing the
routine Histo-technology functions. Electron
Microscopy and Immunohistochemistry experience would
be a big plus. The leadership responsibilities will
include but not be limited to:
1. Monitoring and improving productivity of the
2. Ensuring quality microslides and tissue for the
Pathologist according to the guidelines of CAP, JCAHO,
OSHA and risk management
3. Perform performance appraisals and set employee
4. Work with other departments, lab management,
pathologist and residents to resolve issues
5. Financial management to include budgeting, payroll,
productivity, purchasing, and obtaining new equipment
6. Continue to develop the Histology department
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated
individual with great leadership skill with 5 year of
experience as a Histotechologist. An associates degree
in a scientific field is a minimum. This person will
also have some management experience as well.
Toll Free 866-258-1406
Do You Yahoo!?
Spot the hottest trends in music, movies, and more.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>