[Histonet] Smushed tubing

From:Paula Pierce

Hi John,I recommend taking a piece to a local tubing and hose company. They will only charge you cents per foot instead of mega bucks plus shipping from a medical supply. Paula Pierce, HTL(ASCP)HTExcalibur Pathology, Inc. 630 N. Broadway Moore, OK 73160  405-759-3953 contact@excaliburpathology.comwww.excaliburpathology.com
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>