[Histonet] x-ray ruler

From:"DiCarlo, Margaret"



Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a ruler used for x-raying bone
specimens?  Mine is old, broken and warped; it's time to replace it.  I
looked in a couple of catalogs but was unsuccessful.  Any ideas where I
can find one?


Thanks for your help.


Peggy DiCarlo HT(ASCP)

Orthopedic Bone Lab

Buffalo General Hospital

100 High St.

Buffalo, NY  14203



This email transmission and any documents, files, 
or previous e-mail messages attached to it are 
confidential and intended solely for the use of the 
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. 
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person 
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, 
you are hereby notified that any further review, 
disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or 
use of any of the information contained in or attached 
to this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail, discard 
any paper copies, and delete all electronic files 
of the message. If you are unable to contact the 
sender or you are not sure as to whether you 
are the intended recipient, please e-mail 
ISTSEC@KaleidaHealth.org or call (716) 859-7777.
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>