RE: Formalin Neutralizers

From:"Dixon, Leslie E."

It's called ALDEX and is produced by Isolyzer.  Their phone is 770-582-6363

Leslie Dixon
Mayo Clinic Research Histology
-----Original Message-----
From: Cazares, Ruth []
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 11:05 AM
To: ''
Subject: Formalin Neutralizers

I am looking for a specific type of formalin neutralizer and I hope someone
out there in Histoland can help me.  What I am looking for is a product that
you add to the used formalin and it converts it to a gel which can then be
disposed of like other lab trash.  Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any
and all info is appreciated as always. Thank you all!  

***  Confidentiality Statement ***
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then
delete it from your system. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited
and may be subject to legal restriction.
Thank you for your cooperation.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>