Greetings HistoNet Users,
Associates In Pathology, a CAP accredited anatomic
laboratory located in beautiful Chattanooga, TN has an immediate opening
for a Histology Supervisor.
A.I.P. is an independent, private lab
currently providing anatomic path services for the Erlanger Health System as
well as several private physicians and clinics.
Full list of benefits will be faxed/emailed
- 401 K plan
- Paid Health Insurance for employee
- Supervision and scheduling of current staff of five histotechs.
(Lab currently operates Monday - Friday, 4 a.m. to @ 4
p.m.with limited coverage on Saturdays.)
- Some routine histology (embedding, trimming, microtomy, etc.)
- Immunohistochemical and special staining (most staining is
- Ability to use, maintain and troubleshoot automated laboratory
Types of equipment currently in use at A.I.P.
ARTISAN specials stainer
CHROMA Vision image analyzer
HACKER robotic coverslipper
- Maintaining an inventory of supplies
- Maintaining the histology QC/QA program
Qualifications: ASCP certification (HT or HTL)
If qualified, fax resume to Greg Carpenter at 423-664-4495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call 423-664-4493
Thanks for posting this.
Associates In Pathology
The information contained in this message may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the
material from any computer.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>