Re: How to homologate HT certifications


Contact ASCP to see if your Argentina experience and degree will fullfil the requirement to sit for the HT certification exam her in the USA.  Our HT certification is valid nationally (in any state), some states also have a liscence program, but I thought I heard that FL did away with their state liscense????  Contact the board of registery at ASCP
or Ken Gillespie personally at the BOR at "Gillespie, Kenneth" <> and ask him how your training in Argentina will transfer here.

"Ricardo I. G.L." wrote:

 Hi,     I'm calling from Argentina. I'm an HT with a local diploma (2 years after the high).    I'm evaluating a move to Florida.    Does anyone know:a)how can I homologate my HT diploma for the Florida Stateb)If there are any kind of visa sponsorship for technicians like meI'm good with special stains, hard tissues, ready-for-paper slides, and some scanning microscope experience. Thanks, Maria 

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>