OK - for those who wanted to participate in a new, current wage survey - - -
"Advance for Medical Laboratory Professionals" magazine has
one you can participate in.
Deadline is August 17. If you enter, you get into a drawing for $50.
3 ways to submit survey.
1. Fill out survey in July 9 or Aug 6 issue, and mail in.
2. Fill out survey in July 9 or Aug 6 issue, and fax in.
3. Go to http://www.advanceformlp.com/asp/surveyc.asp?surveyid=332
and fill it out via the computer.
Form (and computer) ask for:
- certified or not
- highest education/degree
- which lab
- union or non-union
- hours worked
- size of lab
- years of experience
- region of country
- rural, suburban, etc
- type of lab setting (Hospital, University/Research, Vet, Commercial,
- size of hospital
- current gross salary
- average annual increase
- plus lots of about benefits, reimbursements, staffing shortage, and
30 questions in all, with most just being a click on a dot.
So, don't complain about not being included in the ASCP survey -
PARTICIPATE in this one!!!!!
If you want to subscribe to the twice a month free magazine
(of which 1/2 the pages are want ads), call 1-800-355-1088
or go to
No, I'm not associated with Advance, no I don't get any money
Just trying to give those people a voice who felt they were not
represented in the ASCP survey.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>