Bench Kote

From:"Robin E. Taylor" (by way of histonet)

Hi all,

We have been using this benchtop paper for years and ran out.  I don't know
what it is called (don't
think it is Bench Kote).  It is fairly thin and has a I am looking for a
benchtop paper that is fairly
thin, and has a waterproof, shiny surface on 1 side.  It also came in a roll.

Does anyone know what this is call

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>