Re: HT certification question

From:Kimberly L Merriam <> wrote:

> For those of you who may have used work experience in
> place of the class work
> in order to apply for the exam, when the application asks
> number of years in
> a clinical lab, does this refer to histolabs in the
> research environment
> also?  Thanks for any comments.
> Diane Horn
> Osteoscreen, Inc.
> San Antonio, TX

Yes, you can take your HT if you have only worked in a
research environment (that's all I have ever done and I got
my HT).  I think you just need to have worked under a
pathologist (veterinary pathologists are OK).

Kim Merriam
Cambridge, MA

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>