RE: [Histonet] Looking for chondrocyte Ab

From:"patsy ruegg"

It has been a while but when I worked on bone and cartilage development we
used antibodies for cartilage from U of Iowa Hybridoma Bank, one I remember
is called Link Protein and there are also Collagen's that will label
cartilage and chondrocytes, I forget which ones, Collagen 4 comes to mind.
Contact me next week and I will give you more detailed info if you need it.

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
12635 Montview Blvd. #216
Aurora, CO 80010
fax 720-859-4110 

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Geoff
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:04 AM
To: Larry Woody
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Looking for chondrocyte Ab

Hi Larry:

Contact Vector Labs in Bulingame, CA. They may have a lectin that will 
do what you want.


Larry Woody wrote:
> That will bind with chondrocytes in formalin fixed paraffin embedded mouse
joint tissues. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
> Larry A. Woody
> Seattle, Wa.
> Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
> _______________________________________________
> Histonet mailing list

Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Cell Biology
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
675 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854
voice: (732)-235-4583

Histonet mailing list

Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>