[Histonet] RELIA's Histology Career Bulletin - from Pam Barker 1-23-07
Wherever you want to go; Whatever you want to do, if you are looking for
a new opportunity I can help. I offer over 20 years of professional
recruiting and a recruiting practice dedicated solely to permanent
placement in the Histology profession.
Introducing: RELIA’s Career Coaching Program.
I offer to you FREE of charge:
* Assistance with updating or creating your resume
* Tips on interviewing
* Encouragement and Assistance during the course of your job
* Responsiveness – I will respond to your e-mails/phone calls
within 24 hours or less.
* Troubleshooting – if your job search is stalled or you can’t get
in the company you are interested in.
* Personalized Job Search – customized to your experience, wants
* Complete Confidentiality - Your career and my coaching is a
relationship of trust.
I have a nationwide network of contacts with the premier employers of
histology professionals in clinical, research and biotech settings. I
only work with full time permanent positions at companies that offer
excellent compensation and benefits programs.
Here are just a few of my current openings:
1. Histology Supervisor – Massachusetts
2. Histology Supervisor – Florida
3. Histo Tech – Florida – Multiple positions statewide
4. Histo Tech – Maryland/DC
5. Histo Tech – Ohio
Here are some of my upcoming opportunities:
1. Histology Supervisor – Georgia
2. Histo Tech – South Carolina
3. Histo Tech – California
4. Histo Tech – Maine
5. Histo Tech – Massachusetts
6. Histo Tech – Arizona
If you or any of your friends would like more information on RELIA’S
Career Coaching or about any of the positions listed please contact me.
I would be more than happy to assist you. You can reach me at
866-607-3542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember it never hurts to look…
Hope to hear from you soon . Thanks-Pam
Specialists in Allied Healthcare Recruiting
5703 Red Bug Lake Road #330
Winter Springs, FL 32708-4969
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>