[Histonet] Job Opportunity in IHC/FISH
My name is Hadi Yaziji and we have a speciality laboratory based in
Miami, FL. We specialize in IHC, CISH, and FISH testing. We have a
need for a additional senior-level/supervisory position available
1. Sufficient experience in IHC and/or CISH-FISH to conduct complex
testing (multiple stains, automated procedures, manual procedures,
sufficient knowledge in QA/QC, excellent knowledge in troubleshooting).
2. Adequate personal skills, good phone manners and computer skills,
adequate handling of the English language (Spanish is always a plus
here in Miami)
3. Good team player.
4. Qualifications: HT (ASCP) or HTL (ASCP); must have either finished
or be qualified for the QIHC exam. MT degree is also accepted.
Job and benefits description:
1. Salary: Well compensated, commensurate to the experience level
2. Flexible hours (we actually prefer that you have flexible hours)
3. 4 weeks of vacation/year
4. Health benefits
5. Retirement benefits
6. Extremely exciting and challenging working environment, with
research and marketing opportunities as well.
Interested colleagues: please email me privately with your resume and
a list of 3 references at your earliest convenience.
Hadi Yaziji, M.D., Medical Director
Vitro Molecular Laboratories
7000 62nd Avenue, PH-C
Miami, FL 33143
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>