Re: autoradiography

From:Geoff McAuliffe

    First, you will need authorization to purchase and handle radioisotopes and the appropriate training. Provisions for disposal of the isotopes, conatminated animals, processing solutions, etc. must be made in advance. This is not a proceedure where you can just order some reagents, get a 'recipe' from a colleague and just do it. See your institutions Radiation Safety Officer first.


Clover Daley wrote:

Dear Histonetters,

I need to perform autoradiography on CGRP and Substance P reacted tissue slides. I have never done this process before and need all the help I can get. I need to purchase supplies and establish a protocol for this. Please Help!

Clover Daley

PalmerCenter for Chiropractic Research

741 Brady St.

DavenportIA. 52803

Office: 563-884-5107

Fax: 563-884-5227

Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Cell Biology
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
675 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854
voice: (732)-235-4583; fax: -4029

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>