How to unsubscribe
Been seeing a lot of emails of people trying to unsubscribe, and not getting
it quite right.
So - here's the directions again:
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:
1. Address a NEW email to Histonet (NOT to me! NOT as a response to someone
else's email! NOT via the link below. Start with a "new mail".)
2. In the "Subject" area (NOT the message area), type
3. Please note that this word is 11 letters long
Make certain all the letters are there (the "r" seems to be the most often
missed letter), AND in the correct order (and without the hyphens or spaces.
Just one word, plain - unsubscribe ).
4. Do NOT write anything else, such as "RE:" or "Please" or quotation
5. Hit "Send/Transmit"
6. Wait up - a few minutes to 24 hours. You know how weird the internet is
in delivering email it's either immediate or goes around the world 6 times.
- - - -
Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
William Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>