tissue capture pen

From:Melissa Jans

Hello everyone,
I have been asked by a co-worker to post a question.
Does anyone have any experience with a product called
a "tissue capture pen" offered in the Ted Pella
catalog?  It is supposed to help with paraffin and
frozen sections that wrinkle or fall off the slide.
Has anyone ever used this product?  If so, how exactly
does it work and how much has it helped with these
Thanks in advance!
Melissa Jans
Lead Scientist, Histology lab
University of Iowa Healthcare

Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions! 

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>