Re: Polyfreeze

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Jeffrey S Crews <> (by way of Marvin Hanna)
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

It's sold by Structure Probe, Inc. Here is the homepage:

I know nothing about it. I got this with a Metacrawler search, but it is
definitely a frozen embedding medium.  Enjoy.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:58:33 -0800 "Don Hammer" <>
>Lighten up Valleygal, it's only medicine.  *evil grin*
> I'm sure you will get a valid response. :)  I do remember taking all
>covers when living and trying to sleep in Minnesota!
>On a serious note, I would be interested in the difference between OCT
>Anyone know?
>Don Hammer, Retired Guy
>----- Original Message -----
>From: <>
>To: <>
>Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2000 5:06 PM
>Subject: Polyfreeze
>> OK, so I asked a dumb question - who makes Polyfreeze?
>> All I have had is smart ass answers and I have a serious problem
>here with
>> one of the researchers who submits samples to my lab for frozen
>> Somebody told him to use polyfreeze when snap freezing liver tissue
>- he
>> didn't think to ask where they could get the I put the
>> you guys.
>> Maybe I should have phrased it differently:
>> Does anybody out there in histo land know of a COMPANY that makes a
>> similar to OCT that is called POLYFREEZE?
>> I don't care to know that Poly's husband hogs the blankets on a
>> Minnesota nite...making her freeze!!!!!
>> Please, a serious answer if any of you know it.
>> Andi

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>