Hello all,
I have been reading Whole Body Autoradiography protocols and in several a
mounting medium called "Euparal" is mentioned. Does it have another name or
is it similar to something we use in the US ?  Does anyone in the US have a
source for it or a suggestion for covering very large sections on 3M tape.
Thanks in advance.

Gina Sennello
Gilead Sciences Inc.
Boulder, CO

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>